Latest Posts

Polyvores of the Past

By 9:00 AM , ,





I started my love affair with Polyvore a few years ago, and have been using it on and off ever since. I love to look back on my old outfits and just laugh about all the crazy ideas I had. I love creating outfits that I'd never actually wear, but that look great together. And I love making such a variety of different styles!

For this blog, I especially want to create collections of different outfits for different occasions, lookbooks, all kinds of stuff like that. 
I'm sure it will take a little bit for me to get into the groove of running this, consistently posting, and finding content that I enjoy writing about as much as (hopefully) y'all enjoy reading about. I have so many ideas floating around in my head for this site, it's so exciting to finally get this thing going! 

Comment below and tell me what you guys think about these sets!  

You Might Also Like

0 comments